Sunday 14 December 2008

The analysis of questionnaire.















The graph shows the number of males and females who has done my questionnaire. From the graph we can see that 40% were males and 60% were females.















This graph shows which age group I am targeting and also how many people from each group did the questionnaire. Both of the age group did equal amount of questionnaires i.e. 50% from each group.















This is the graph which shows the percentage of people who buy music magazine. Form the 10 people to whom I have given the questionnaires, 90% of them said that they buy music magazines and 10% said that they don’t buy any music magazine.




This is the graph which shows how often they buy the music magazine. From the graph we can see that 10% of the people said that they buy magazine bi-monthly, 20% of them said that they by weekly, 20% said that they buy monthly and 50% said that they buy magazines fortnightly.















This graph shows the percentage of people who like each genres of music. From my questionnaire I made the conclusion that 17% like RnB, 12% like classical, 23% like Rock, 14% like funky house, 14% like hip hop and 20% like pop. As most people like rock i decided to do a rock magazine.














This graph shows how much money they spend on music magazines each month. 11% of the people spend less than £1.00, 11% spend between £6.00- £10.00, 78% spend £1.00- £5.00 and 0% spend more than £10.00. this information helped me to decide to do a magazine which cost between £1 and £5.














I asked my audience if they are more likely to buy a magazine if there is any freebie with that or not. As the graph shows 100% of them said that they are more likely to buy a magazine if there is any freebie.














In my questionnaire I asked my target audience to choose one of the 2 titles for my magazine which is more suitable for a rock magazine. 90% of them said Clangg is better and only 10% said that loud voice is good. This helped me to decide my title for the magazine.

1 comment:

  1. How useful did you find this questionnaire? Has it helped you to plan your magazine?

    You must post a plan for your magazine after the questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete